For this 14th edition, WIA²MIS will organise a special technical demo session for European projects. The opportunity will hence be given for the participants to such projects to showcase the results of their exciting research through the exhibition of working prototypes, integrated systems, or audiovisual demonstrations related to the topics of WIA²MIS.
European projects are thus invited to submit demo proposals. Each proposal should include:
- Name and website of the European project
- 2-page description of the demo (in WIAMIS/IEEE format), starting with an overview of the project vision and work programme and including
- the scientific concept underpinning the specific demo to be shown,
- the novelty of the work and how it is different from existing systems/techniques (note that evaluation results etc. are NOT required),
- what will be actually shown during the demo at WIAMIS.
This is a competitive call. Proposals will be evaluated based on the importance and relevance of the topic to WIA²MIS 2013, as well as the qualification of the organizers and quality of the papers in the proposed session.
To submit a demo proposal please email your proposal to Gaël Richard (gael.richard(at) telecom-paristech.fr) and Slim Essid (slim.essid(at)telecom-paristech.fr).
Proposal for European Project Demos
Notification of EP Demos Acceptance